Autism Hangout announces Five Webinar Series (beginning in the fall of '09):
* Autism Crossroads - Advice and discussion around age-related, autism issues.
* "Movin' Out" - Next steps and options for kids on the spectrum approaching adulthood.
* "Hot Off the Press" - Topical conversations with today's authors.
* Developmental Tools/Best Practices - What's working in treatments, therapies and teaching practices.
* Autism Around the Globe - Conversations about autism in other countries, and what they're doing.
Dates and times of webinars along with guest experts will be announced prior to air. Webinars can be viewed "live" (during taping) at www.livestream.com/autismhangout.
Each Series will be archived at Autism Hangout (for repeat viewings) and updated on a regular basis.
Autism Hangout Webinars are designed to deliver insights and current thought... so that we all may "thrive with autism."
Discuss this in the forums
Posted on 8/3/2009 2:31:30 PM by cevans