New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Author

Topic

cevans

Administrator

United States
574 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2009 :  11:18:19  View cevans's Photo Albums  View cevans's Blog  Reply with Quote

You know, it occurred to me the other day... in living the best life we can for our special kids (free of the bad stuff like chemicals, additives, unnecessary ingredients), we're really being FORCED to behave in the manner of a responsible citizen if of the planet earth. That's NOT a bad thing! In fact, we can show that it's really NOT that hard to do, either... and make the world a better place in the process.

I may be returning to my hippie roots, here. But with a 30 year career in business under my belt, I'm corporate and capitalist smart... and I KNOW where we spend our dollars DOES make a difference. We CAN change the world for the better. And we start with our purchases. So here's a plan: "Better Living Through Autism." Pass it on.

See the report here: http://www.autismhangout.com/news-r...ts.asp?id=78

Autism Hangout: Learning, sharing, thriving!

Topic

New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Jump To:

Autism Hangout is dedicated to bringing timely, relevant news, resources and hope to those affected by autism.

Disclaimer:

Information on this web site should be used as a guide only and should not be relied upon as the sole source of information relating to its content. Additional sources of information may be listed herein. No warranty, either express or implied, is made with respect to the information contained herein. Autism Hangout, Community Hangouts and their owners/operators are not responsible for any loss, inconvenience, damage (whether special or consequential) or claims arising out of the use of the information contained on this site.

For editorial or media issues contact cevans@autismhangout.com
For technical issues contact info@autismhangout.com

Copyright 2014. All Rights Reserved.